Who we are
Our website address is: https://amera.com.pt.
When visitors leave messages on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When a visitor accesses this site and views a page, the tracking code runs in the visitor’s browser. It collects and sends data to the Google Analytics server identifying the pages viewed and giving information like how long a visitor stays at the site and which links they clicked on.
The tracking code relies on internet cookies on the visitor’s browser to collect information. The (Universal) Analytics sets the following first-party cookies:
- _ga: This cookie is used to distinguish users on the website. It calculates visitor, session, and campaign data and keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. It has a default expiration time of two years.
- _gid: This cookie is used to distinguish users on the website. It is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages visited. It has a default expiration time of 24 hours.
- _gat: This cookie limits the user requests and expires in one minute.
- AMP_TOKEN: This cookie assigns a unique Client ID to each user visiting the website. Its expiration time is between 30 seconds to one year.
- _gac_<property-id>: This cookie collects information about ad campaigns if linked with Google Ads. It expires in 90 days.
Since the cookies collect data, the Analytics will not work on a user browser that has blocked such cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment/email, the message and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor messages may be checked through an automated spam detection service.